Tuesday, December 10, 2013

To be honest, I have never been a fan of low heels... The thing is, as I get older (and I'd like to think: wiser), my priorities have shifted a little. Don't get me wrong, I will always love to look taller, chicer and more sophisticated but I have to admit that now, comfort is an issue. Surprisingly, designers have been thinking about our well being lately. The new heels they have designed for us will take you from day to night without losing your chic. Some of the most influential ladies in fashion have already been sporting them around and I suggest you give them a try. 

These are some of my favorite options for kicking off your towering heels this season in style. Keep in mind that stilettos are a secret weapon to be used whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory