Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday Packing: Beach Getaway

Are you by any chance going to a beach destination  these holidays? You're in luck... Me too! Since I'm already working on my packing list, I decided to share my essential pieces for any beach getaway. I hope this guide is useful to you: 

1. Cute pajamas 2. Beach dresses 3. Sunscreen 4. Wedges that can go from day to night 5. Kaftans 6. Sunglasses 7. Sun hat 8. Statement jewelry 9. Casual clutch (which should also transition into the night) 10. Flat sandals 11. A Tote 12. Bathing suit (lots of them).

5 comments:

  1. I think you covered everything! I love the cute pajamas part....SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imperdonable las gafas y el bronceador. Buen tiempo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wedges are really important! You look taller and leaner at the beach! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felices fiestas a todos en fashionmemoires.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory