Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Fair


I used to live in Florence and it's still one of my favorite cities in the whole world. It's small, charming, beautiful  and filled with important events and fairs. The vintage fair in Stazione Leopolda is a must see, the best vintage shops from all around Italy come together under one roof to exhibit their vast collections. This is the place to buy original vintage dresses, shoes and bags from Gucci, Roger Vivier, YSL  and many more brands. My favorite stands to go check are: Elio from Florence, and A.N.G.E.L.O from Lugo. 

5 comments:

  1. That fair is a great experience...I used to be a regular when I lived in florence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing, I wish I could go to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is a lot of stuff! It'd be fun to go!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory